jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago

I think that Transantiago, in the beginning was a chaos. The system was not enough for all the people, everywhere and in every time everything was full and hot. But in time, fortunately it has been improved, slowly it has been getting better. The thing I hate the most about transantiago is that now we have to be changing busses all the time, which makes the travel to be longer than before. The positive thing about it, is that now the busses are more save, before they were very old, and broken, and the bus drivers were faster and fearless than now.Since Transantiago started, I fortunately haven’t used a lot, a few months after it started my mother gave me her old car, so that made things a lot easer to my to get round the city, especially to avoid all the chaos of the firs year. Before thansantiago, it was faster to get to places, but it was very difficult to be a student a that time, I didn`t had a student pass so I had to fight a lot with the buss driver to pay the student price, now is easer, because everything is more organized than before. And now I have a student pass, so I don’t have to be fighting any more.
I think, that I would invest more in the busses, they broke all the time, there is always a bus on the street waiting to be repaired. I would also invest more in security, to the buss drivers and to the people that uses thansantiago.

No hay comentarios: