jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

I`ve never enjoyed very much reading, I don`t know why, but it makes me sleepy. That has been a really big problem this last few years, because in psychology we have to read a lot, for that reason I had to invent methods to be able to read without falling sleep or lose concentration, reading standing up, listening music or with a strong light, etc. Once in a while I found something to read that keeps me awake and entertain, my resent discovery is Jodorowsky. I had to read his book of “Psicomagia” for a paper that I had to do (with my friend Carla) for a humanist curse last semester, and I really enjoyed the process of reading it. I found very interesting the content of his book, his proposal, the thing that he says and how he says them. I liked so mach, that now I`m reading his other book “La danza de la realidad” just for fun. So far, I have been even more fascinated with his experiences in life and his way of signify the reality. Now I’ve already in my hands, and waiting to be read, his book about the Tarot of Marsella, subject that I found very interesting, especially because I read the Egyptian Tarot, and it could be, not only important to my life, but also a significant way of been a better reader of the tarot .

1 comentario:

joseph dijo...

Nice response Belen,

As an English teacher, I´ve always liked reading, usually literature from the States like Toni Morrison, Ernest Hemingway, etc. But these days I am trying to read more literature from south america, and, of course, particularly from Chile. Right now I am reading some short stories by Roberto Bolaño. It´s still hard for me, but I understand most of it.

Anyway, here are some grammar comments:

--"very much reading" should be "reading very much". Put "very much" after the noun.

--"Once in a while I found..." should be "fin¨" because you are talking about the present.

--"I liked so much..." should be "I liked it so much..." You need teh object here

Take care

Joe