jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

My next stop

The country I would like to visit is Argentina, I’ve been always interesting to visit our country-neighbor, because I’m curious to know their culture, their way of thinking, we are neighbors but we are so different. I also, would like to visit Argentina because I’ve known a lot of people (including my mom) and tango dancers that have visit that country, and have told me a lot of wonders about Buenos Aires and how much I would like it. But this last year, my interest in Argentina is more related to my interest in tango, because that is the country of origin of this dance, so the place to learn whit the best is Buenos Aires. In fact, in September I`m visiting Buenos Aires whit my mother and my professor/dancer so we can take privet and group lessons whit one of the best tango dancers in the world and also to know the tango culture of that city, we are going out to dance every night of the week, by tango shoes, and know all the tango dancer that we can. Our priority in not to know all the historic places of that city (they both have know them already, I’m the only one that is visiting for the fist time) because we are focused in learning and enjoin as much as we can about de unique tango culture of that city, next time I will worry more about knowing about the city jaja.

3 comentarios:

carla dijo...

oh! i never imagine that you want to know argentina jajajaja...it`s a surprise my tango dancer beautiful friend.

amaya dijo...

Hi:
Argentina is a very cool place, speccialy Buenos Aires, I hope that you know their people because they are one of the best things ever.
bye

cony dijo...

congratulations! its the best can know the places that you want