jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

My last semester

My experience during the last semester was very good. In the university I had really fun curses, they were optional so I choose those I liked the most, I learned interesting thing about clinical psychology in the area of humanism and systemic theories. Last semester I used my free time dancing tango, I`m taking private classes, two times a week, with my professor who is also my dancer, I sometimes help him by teaching thing in the group classes and once in a while we do presentations in events . The good thing is that with my professor we have got together a few young couples that want to learn to dance tango or know a bit, so we could form a dancing group to do presentations, create new things and have fun. A challenging thing that I had to live last semester was that my boyfriend went to USA for three months and a half for work, we were together for only two months when he left. It was hard, because we couldn’t communicate very much and I was without to many obligations, so I had a lot of free time to miss him, but when he came back we realize that distance brought us even closer.

No hay comentarios: