jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

my practice

Today the topic that I’m going to write is about my practice. I haven`t thought about it until last week, when I saw that the meeting with the teacher in charge of the practices was schedule for thin week. Unfortunately I couldn’t go.
I have always known that I wasn’t motivated to do a regular practice, like the ones that the students do just for obligation without enjoying them. I also know that for my thesis I want to do an investigation about an interesting subject, which means a lot of time and work. So I have decided that I want to do my practice outside Santiago, It doesn’t matter if it is in another city or in another country, the only thing that matters is that I`m not going to do it in my home city.
The main reason to do my practice somewhere else is because is the best option to do a lot of thing that I want to do all at once. First, it allows me to live a few months alone, outside my house, which means, without the protection of mom. It would be the first time that I would live alone, I have stayed in other places for a long time but on vacations; living and working, outside home is a whole different thing. Second, when someone does the practice far away from the university, they give you more options, for example, they could accept that you didn’t completed all the 700 hours of practice for the fact of been away. They also give you more freedom to invest the hours of work in other tope of activities. In my case I could be able to invest some of the time doing the investigation that I want to do and do activities that the people that I’m working with needs.

No hay comentarios: